Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 173


This hangs above my writing desk at home.  Very dear friends gave this to me when my mother died a few years ago, and it has meant the world to me.  But what meant so much more was that they came to see me at the moment when I needed them most. I care that love with me always...and send it right back.

2 comments:

Maeve Frazier said...

Mary Ann - I have been having a wonderful time seeing your many posts/photographs with your bits of inspiration with them. Thank you for all that you are sharing. I'm glad I found your blog (through another posting). Best of luck with your writing. I will be enjoying watching your progress and I'll be checking back for any needed inspiration for myself! :)

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Thank you so much, Maeve. I hope your writing is going well. I'm working the #wipmadness on my YA ghost story while I try to keep up with life's little miracles. :-)