Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 317


From the iPhone:  One advantage to our long trip was a stop at a real book store (something we don't have in Leesburg) where I found a lovely book by one of my dear writing buddies.  YAY! Jodi Moore! 

2 comments:

Jodi Moore said...

Aww, thanks for "visiting" my book in the store and helping to spread a little Dragon love! Miss you tons and tons...and hope to see you soon! I've got a HUGE HEART-SQUISHY HUG with your name on it!!! <3!!!

Donna Earnhardt said...

YAY JODI and YAY GHOST GIRL FOR Posting this pic!

hugs,
Donna