Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 13


Why bricks? I went to lunch with Ghost Hunk along the Flint River today, and had my choice of some lovely shots of the park complete with white trellises and vines and a view of the river behind it.  But something about those bricks just connected with me.  They seem to draw me into something more real than the asphalt and the painted iron fences that surround the park.  Less perfect than the trellis scene. They are more earth and old world.  Comforting. Reassuring.  

No comments: