Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 74


Actually, it said 103º the first time I took the picture, but my little camera had a hard time so after I got home, parked the car for 20 minutes in the shade, and took a new picture, the temperature had dropped a degree.  It's barely halfway through June and we've had days of this heat...an no rain.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what you're saying here is that you don't feel sorry that I woke up to temps in the 40s and never made it to 60 today?