Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 281


Ah...my space.  After years relegated to the basement among the toys and dust bunnies, I have my own space.  And now it's actually tidy and organized!  Spent the weekend sorting through ancient school papers and flotsam and digging out of my closet.  As Virginia always said, a gal must have "a room of one's own."

4 comments:

Stella said...

And what a lovely space it is, too! Hooray for you!

Jaye Robin Brown said...

I finally get my own space now that daughter has moved on. Mine still needs work, but soon, so soon. I CAN'T WAIT!

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Soon I will have a space of my own now that daughter has moved on. I CAN'T WAIT! Yours looks lovely - love the ribbons above the desk.

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Thanks, Stella. It's my favorite room in the house (the kitchen comes in second).

YAY, JRO! Get it just how you want it. And then lock the door!