Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 298


From the iPhone:  Our new Student Center has some new...trees?  I thought this was meant to be a sort of amphitheater, but I have no idea what these iron monstrosities are for—laundry?

7 comments:

Lisa Talcott said...

Maybe umbrellas? They look similar to what they have at the city pools here, just without the fabric part.

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

That's an idea...a bit posh for ASU, though...

Unknown said...

hmm possible astract art? Oh when you get a chance there is an award for you on my blog that you won. :)

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Oooh! Thank you!

Annalisa Crawford said...

I've just stopped by from K.D Storm's blog. I love your photos. I'm a new follower.

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Thanks so much, Annalisa!

Unknown said...

I'm going with the abstract art idea. Though my first thought was windmills. Obviously not. Hah! I've no clue :)