Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 32


Courtesy of my iPhone.  My photo safari of TOES Field Day was a bust thanks to technical problems with the "good" camera.  All my fabulous action shots are toast.  In their place, I'm sharing a quick shot of last night's show—a thunderstorm that never quite hit Leesburg. It was beautiful.  Not quite the technical prowess of our Nikon, my iPhone caught a hint of the splendor, but it could not capture the depth of light and color that spilled through the clouds last night.  I'm hoping our technical issues are solved without a heavy price tag and that I'll have some decent shots for the rest of the project.  (But I'll keep dreaming and saving until I get that new Canon Rebel...)

No comments: