Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 50



Meet Arlo...frisky, fun-loving schnauzer/person.  No, I have not lost my mind and adopted another pet.  I like to think he has adopted me...or at least approved of me so I can visit his owner, my dear friend Nicole.  Arlo's favorite toy is a plush manatee (he's already thinking of retirement in Boca) and it is pretty much all he wants to do when I come over.  Never mind the pig in the photo, the manatee is wedged between my leg and the arm of the chair, precisely where Arlo dropped before he began to insist that I play fetch with him.  But how can anyone resist for long?

No comments: