Welcome to project 365. This writer of ghost stories, mother of two, and wife to the Professor, aka "Ghost Hunk" (for 18 years), finds inspiration everyday, even if she sometimes forgets. So for the next year, I will document these little epiphanies, whether it's a bug on the windshield or some brilliant, breathless moment in this crazy life or something in between.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 48


As I was driving home last night, I wondered if my house could be on fire.  When I pulled into the neighborhood, I realized the smoke was coming from the land behind our subdivision, probably burning out some of the woods to make way for more development.  But the smoke was so eerie...like an atomic plume that just hung over the spot for 2 hours.  Of course when I finally got the camera, the smoke had begun to spread out and dissipate like normal. It's still creepy to see that plume hovering just across the street.

No comments: